• No Judgment – it is our mission to help clients, not judge them, we don’t jump to conclusions and we take time to consider the facts. Yesterday is history, we are here to help you with the Now and your Future.
• Open & Honest relationship is imperative, we take our duty of care and ethics seriously.
• Actively Listen - asking questions along the way, to learn and understand what your real needs are before we will know how we can help you.
• Meet your Individual and Business needs – It’s all about YOU and YOUR business.
In order to provide you with the best possible service:
- If we don’t know the answer we will involve one or more of our specialist professional alliances to assist i.e. bookkeepers, tax & superannuation specialists, solicitors, banks, financial planners, finance, business & insurance brokers, industrial relations & HR specialists, recruitment, government departments etc.
- We work in conjunction with your professional alliances, where a referral is not required.
• Provide Affordable advice / assistance / direction to business owners, prospective business owners, their teams as well as anyone who requires assistance with budgets, business, facilitation, positive mindset etc. Fees are engaged once we know what it is YOU need. We use this policy so that you know exactly what you will receive for your hard earned dollars and what you will need to provide to us to provide you with the best advice and/or service.
• Debbie has over 30 years’ experience to bring to the table from working in and with many different industries i.e. Public Accounting; Building & construction; Farming & Agriculture; Manufacturing; Fabrication; Property Management; Property Developers; Education; Wholesale & Retail; Hospitality; Federal/State & Local Governments; Unions; Health Practitioners to name a few.
• NO client is too big or too small.
Business Advice & Tough Love Coaching
Business owners and their Teams
• Discover what you desire to achieve
• Determine what the current state of your business actually is
• Identify the Key Drivers for your Business
• Develop an intentional plan to achieve your desired goals
• Accountability / Directional meetings to keep you on track
• Learn how to grow your business
• Know your numbers and your break-even points
• Know how to read & understand your financial reports
• Do you need to improve the moral of the team
Not in Business, are you an Investor or Individual?
• Are you wanting to buy / start a business or investment portfolio?
• Do you know how much you will need to sell/produce/provide to earn the income that you require to meet your needs and to break-even?
• Do you know what the best structure is for you?
• Do you need a budget to get you started in life?
• Do you need to find yourself; empower yourself; re-gain confidence; improve your energy levels?
• Structure and re-structure advice to suit your needs and your business.
• Management Consulting
• Business / Succession Planning
• Review and / or Implementation of Systems, Policies & Procedures
• Projected Cash-flow and Projected Profit & Loss preparation using the Key Drivers of your business in line with your objectives.
• Directional / Accountability Meetings – know your figures; track actual to budget; be held accountable for implementing your intentions/actions; continually set new projects to drive the direction of your business and improve your figures; how to set and meet your objectives.
• Improving organisational communication, performance & achievements
• Identify whether or not you have the right people on the bus.
• Your Lifestyle Your Business
• Consultative Selling for Professionals
• Positive Mindset
• Brain Training
Accounting, Bookkeeping & Tax Planning (we offer an affordable service and we are Certified Xero Consultants)
• Understand your Financial Statements
• Know that your Financials are set up correctly to assist you with better decision making
• Minimise your tax and still meet all your legal tax liabilities
• Know how to record your transactions correctly
• Know that your BAS is correct and how to reconcile it to your accounts – minimise ATO penalties.
• Maximise Customs Duty savings
• Know you are claiming all your eligible Fuel Tax Credits
• Know that you are complying with all State and Federal taxes (Income tax, GST, Payroll tax and PAYG)
• Salary Packaging solutions that best suit you
• Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) consulting and strategies
• Receive tailored advice on Small business Capital Gains Tax (CGT) concessions